伊莉討論區

標題: 2013 Resolution [打印本頁]

作者: icy87    時間: 2013-1-18 09:16 AM     標題: 2013 Resolution

So.. 15 days into the first month of 2013.

How have you guys been? I'm having a flu right now and the flu pill from Japan (S$23 for 20 pills i think) is working out damn good for me. So as i write this, i should be feeling better and better ^.^

Last year i did a 2012 resolution list.

Most of the things came through in one way or another. In short, most of the things happened ^.^ I AM SUPER THANKFUL! =DDD

So i shall do up a 2013 list! And then we'd do a check point in 2013 June okay. To see if i achieved anything i want to that i think i can.

1) Have clear complexion
I need i need i need to have clear complexion!!! And this simply means i have to follow through with my skincare regime and not give up every 2 - 3 weeks lol. Jiayou, Qiuting. Just slap those essence on babeh. Lolol. You know what, i have a good idea. How about.. I buy a bucket.. Then i pour all the skincare inside. And then i just dip my face in. And then done deal lolol.

2) Adjust stuff on my face =X

3) Open a shop / Start something new

4) Have rarebits open to overseas customers ^.^ Malaysia, Australia, Brunei, The Philippines, Indonesia, USA, no problem babeh!!! =DDD And keep rarebits running good and strong! =D

5) Countries and places to visit in 2013 : Malacca, Bangkok, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and one more new place that i've never visit preferably! =D

6) Send my parents overseas for holiday

7) Save a good sum to get something neat in 2014 =D

Alright! That's about all i could think of for now!

You all see ah! Help me keep track also haha ^.^

Okay bye bye! Damn it i am not feeling better yet. Usually the flu pills from Japan work like instant magic. I guess i just need some rest! Gonna go shower now now now! And shampoo SIGHHHH...

Bye!

歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://www35.eyny.com/) Powered by Discuz!